Ann is the author of The Real Klondike Kate, a biography of Katherine Ryan and The Hawthorn Bush, a non-fictional account of her Irish descendants. Her most recent book, Earth Carries Spirit (2014 Chapel Street Editions), is a testament to the author’s engagement with the work of culture and the spirituality of earth.
A founding member of the Writers’ Federation of New Brunswick, Ann is a member of the Writers Union of Canada and the Canadian Association of Irish Studies. Her writing has appeared in Cormorant, Canadian Women’s Studies, Vox Feminarium and Stories in My Neighbours’ Faith.
Ann has also penned several collections of poetry, and is currently writing the first in a series of children’s books on the Fairy Faith.
Ann is also available to lead Memoir Writing Workshops and has delivered workshops in Florida and through the Andrew and Laura McCain Gallery in Florenceville, NB.
- Earth Carries Spirit, Chapel Street Editions, Woodstock, NB, 2014
- The Hawthorn Bush, Borealis Press, Ottawa, ON, 2005
- Feathers & Shells, a book of poetry, Henley Publishing, Woodstock, NB, 2000
- The Real Klondike Kate, Goose Lane Editions, Fredericton, NB, 1990
- Cameos, a book of poetry, Henley Publishing, Woodstock, NB, 1985